The LAGS Recovery Center mission…
LAGS Recovery Centers (LRC) is dedicated to providing an individualized and holistic form of treatment for all those with substance use problems and mental health issues. We promote the prevention of and recovery from addiction and mental illness among individuals and families to assist them in getting reconnected with their communities and help develop strengths in self-sufficiency and resiliency. LAGS Recovery Centers takes pride in having an experienced and multi-culturally competent staff at all levels.
Our team at LAGS Recovery Centers is dedicated to develop healthy therapeutic relationships with individuals by demonstrating genuineness, compassion, unconditional positive regard, and congruency. We offer a client-centered, individualized, and a holistic form of treatment with a wide array of services that are evidence based, and staff that are knowledgeable in areas including:
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Moral Reconation Therapy (MRT), and Motivational Interviewing (MI) and are trained and certified to utilize evidence based curriculum to reduce recidivism and change unhealthy and criminal thinking such as:
• Living in Balance, Thinking for a Change, A New Direction, Women and Men in Recovery, and Seeking Safety to facilitate groups including:
• Outpatient Drug Free, Intensive Outpatient Treatment, Medication Assisted Treatment, Latino, Gender Specific, Co-Occurring, Life Skills, Family Education, Integrated Trauma Informed Care, DUI Treatment, ESL, Employment Skills, Wrap-Around Services, and Parenting.
We have classes to assist and encourage individuals to:
Develop strengths and become more self-sufficient, independent, and responsible. We assist individuals as they restructure their lives, make better decisions, and start taking responsibility for their choices.
In the first 30 days, LAGS Recovery Centers will also offer medical services including a physical exam, TB testing, Hep-C testing, and HIV testing for all individuals.
All services are provided in Spanish as well!
The Recovery Team at LAGS Recovery Centers is trained to provide drug testing for all individuals as another added support for their recovery and utilizes 12 panel cups on site, has a qualitative in-house lab, and is contracted with National Laboratories for any quantitative labs and testing results as needed.
The Recovery Team at LAGS Recovery Centers is knowledgeable in CalOMS, AccuCare, Share Care, Clinician’s Gateway and is compliant with all Medi-Cal, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Title 22 and CFR Title 42 requirements. The staff is familiar and knowledgeable with treatment court procedures that include Drug Court, Prop 36, Dual Diagnosis Court, Mental Health, DUI Treatment Court, and Veteran’s Treatment Court.
No problem! LAGS Recovery Centers accepts nearly every insurance provider as well as Medi-Cal and offers a sliding scale for those without insurance as well.
801 E. Chapel Street, Santa Maria CA 93454
Phone: (805) 332-4568
Fax: (805) 332-3487
Clinic Service Type:
Outpatient Services (Level 1.0)
Intensive Outpatient Services (Level 2.1)
Seeing New Patients: Yes
- Cultural Capabilities: Hispanic Issues
- Other Linguistic Capabilities: Spanish
- ADA Accommodations: Wheelchair access
- Cultural Competence Training: Yes
- Medical Director: Francis P. Lagattuta, M.D. #84334
- Contact: Michelle Walker, Program Administrator